- Ricardo Garza (Host)
- Patrice Brend’amour (Twitter: @casual_kitchen)
- Ben Roethig (Zombie Representative)
- Andrew Rouch
Sold out in 71 seconds.
iOS7 is white, OS X has a new name and the Mac Pro looks like a super sexy trash can.
And don’t forget iTunes Radio.
As Phil Schiller put it: “Can’t innovate any more my ass.”
Justifying the cost of business going up:
Doc Says, “Stop saying: ‘That was easy.’ and ‘No problem.’”
Patrice says: “We charge by experience, not by the hour”
Don’t forget to “charge” for the time needed to digest this information!
Interesting Podcast for Freelancers and everybody who works from home: http://www.70decibels.com/homework/
WWDC is starting next week (Monday). Here are our predictions:
– iOS 7 and Mac OS 10.9.
– Plus maybe a new Mac Pro.
– Nothing else on the Hardware side.
– Concerned that iOS 7 will drop support for the 3GS
– Maybe something with the Apple TV?
– Everything is said.